Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Can My Dentist Improve My Smile?





From subtle changes to major repairs, your dentist can perform a variety of procedures to improve your smile. There are many techniques and options to treat teeth that are discolored, chipped, misshapen or missing. Your dentist can reshape your teeth, close spaces, restore worn or short teeth or alter the length of your teeth. Common procedures include bleaching, bonding, caps, crowns, veneers, and reshaping and contouring.

These improvements are not always cosmetic. Many of these treatments can improve oral problems, such as your bite.

Bleaching

Bleaching is a common and popular chemical process used to whiten teeth. Some people get their teeth bleached to make stains disappear, while other just want a whiter shade.
{Read From Original Source....}

Related Articles
What Is "Orthodontics," and Why Do People Get Braces?
What Are Porcelain Veneers?



Tip of the Day
Provided by: RealAge

Eating enough protein and pumping enough iron may be a good strategy for helping to control your blood sugar.

1 comment:

Sara said...

I recently came accross your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I dont know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog.
Surrey Dental Clinic