Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Best Teeth Whitening Product Reviews

Overview: Tuesday, February 17, 2009

This site was established to rate, review, and compare the various "Teeth Whitening" products sold on the internet. I quote the word "Teeth Whitening" because not all of the products reviewed actually whiten your teeth! Yes, they are all marketed as teeth whiteners, but not all of them are, in fact many are just gimmicks that range in price any where from $10 to $1000! The fact is that some teeth whitening products do actually work!

The problems is cutting through the hype to find out which ones are real and work, which ones are real and kinda work, and which ones are just overpriced gimmicks!

That is exactly the purpose of this website, as I was in the same position you are in a year ago when I first heard about all the new teeth whitening methods in the fashion magazines and on TV. I wish there was a site like this a year ago, so I could have cut through the hype, and just purchased the one that actually delivers results.

All in all, I think it was worth it, as I now know first hand what WORKS and what DOESN'T, and if you're like me, you wouldn't mind trying a few different products to find that one product that can dramatically enhance your smile, confidence, and overall appearance.

I honestly never thought that increasing the brightness of my smile a few shades would make much of difference in my overall look, but now I can't imagine going a day without my favorite teeth whitening product. Ofcourse, I never had a terrible smile, just some very slight discoloration (probably caused by my little Starbuck's habit), but nothing major. I never received compliments about my "about average" smile, and if I ever did catch a compliment, it was usually the standard "beautiful eyes" line. But now after 4 months of using my favorite teeth whitener, I get 2-3 compliments a day about how "nice" my smile is from both men and women. I also seem to be getting kissed by my boyfriend a lot more often (always a good thing)...


Read
More

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I’ve tried various teeth whitening products for the past 2+ years. The majority of the products are either a hassle to use, don’t give me the results I want, or they hurt my teeth/gums. It’s been mainly whitening toothpaste and whitening strips because I can’t afford (nor does my insurance cover) dentist whitening.
I’m starting to use a new whitening kit I saw in InStyle Magazine called Pro-White. I think I like it because I’m seeing more upfront results right away. I was somewhat skeptical at first because they guarantee “10 shades whiter in 10 days”, but I can see a noticeable difference. They’ve got various kits available. It costs a little more than whitening strips, but I don’t think it’s overly expensive. I found a $10 off coupon on the internet so that helped ( http://www.swoopup.com/stores/deals/ProWhiteTeeth.com ).
I’m just hoping the results are long-term rather than temporary! =)

Unknown said...

The best solution for teeth whitening is to pay a visit to your local dentist. The products that you receive over the counter won't be nearly as effective as those that are licensed to a professional. Our Miami Dentist, Assure a Smile, ran by Dr. Ted Herrmann, has over 20 years of experience in the field and has a variety of effective products that can help.